Thursday, July 14, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!


Yesterday was my birthday.
One year older, and yes, hopefully wiser too ;)
Thank you AS, CYH, JL,LAL, LAV,MLM & WSL for the lovely Japanese lunch. I really enjoyed it.
Thank you Ywai Yuen for the lovely birthday card and your sms b'day wishes. You are indeed a special friend to me. I will treasure every moment that we spent and looking forward to spending more precious moments with you.
Thank you darling WH for the thermos mug (with strainer, so that I can drink my fruits/flower tea without much hassle) you are so thoughtful.
Thank you ma, for the ang pow...
Thank you Ying, Mart, Wei Tse, Gillian, Jennifer for the b'day wishes on Montok..
*ying, you still owe me something erhh...*
Banyak-banyak terima kasih!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hot Ma Ma said...

Happy Birthday!

here's my gift for you...

http://rockson.blogspot.com

hilarious!

have fun!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home