Saturday, July 16, 2005

Recent Read - missed out one



He's Just Not that into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo

I finished this in 1 day. If you have nothing better to do, then I recommend you to read this book. If you are single, in a relationship, starting a relationship, about to start a relationship, already found your 'target' or married, I suggest you to read it ONLY when you have nothing better to do, and after reading it, PLEASE don't take whatever advises given in this book too seriously...If you don't want to end up in deep shit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous audrey said...

Is the book really that bad? I watched the Oprah's show last month, but it said that the book helped a lot of people with their relationship...

11:15 PM  
Blogger Prince of Darkness said...

Usually books does have their own example from real life, just that it's not applicable to everyone. Maybe I should read tat on my holiday...

12:18 AM  
Blogger ying yi said...

audrey: This book is great for "holiday read". For me the book is just like some "please help me, I need advice" type of book. Maybe it is very helpful to certain people, but definately not very applicable to me. I don't dislike this book, in fact I find it quite funny. But as I said, most people (in my opinion) won't miss out much if they don't read this book.

Prince of Darkness: True true =)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home