Monday, July 11, 2005

Stranded

I am now stranded in a big, old, lousy factory. Without the oh-I cannot-live-without-you internet access!! Sheesh!! Why why why??!!! Why is it so God damn difficult to subscribe to a freaking direct line??? Why why why??!!!

I am in agony, how am I going to spend my time? You can’t blame me because my life basically my life evolves around the internet access. Look, I MSN during working hour (NOT ONLY limited to good ole’ gossip). I blog during working hour. We (my colleague and I) gossip (or should I put it in a better manner, update) among ourselves thru e-mails during working hours. I do all sorts of things, both JOB RELATED (mind you) and non-job related stuffs during working hour, all because I can access to the oh-so-wonderful internet! What am I going to do now? What am I going to do??????

I am so damn bored. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board.
So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board. So damn board… You get the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home