Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Chest Pain

These days I developed this chest pain. You can't say it is painful, but you can feel as if someone is putting pressure on your chest. What is WRONG with me??
Shit, I am as thin as a chopstick, don't tell me I have heart problem mann....!!! I don't want to die young!!
Perhaps, perhaps it is due to my temper. Perhaps I should control my temper more. But, how could I when there are so many (mind you, NOT ALL!!) idiots around me. Just look at the previous post. Those stupid lazy bastards!!
OK OK, control my temper. ohmmmmmmmmm....
-----------------------------------------------
I just went to the bank to withdraw $$ (yes, I had to bring my passbook along). And SHIT! from the transactions shown on my passbook, I have spent.. er, lets just say I am a VERY BIG SPENDER! Where did all my money go??
From today onwards, I shall keep track of every single cent that I spend. and, I SHALL NOT BUY unneccessary stuffs anymore.
See hong long this will last, shall we?

2 Comments:

Blogger Prince of Darkness said...

If you are comitted to it, you will succeed gal. I was a spend drift and still am...but better from last time...Wakaka

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
-yy-

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home