Thursday, September 15, 2005

SPAMMERS are IDOITS!

I kena spam left, right and center !!!

e-mail kena spam, I received tens of spam mail a day

blogger kena spam, well, I deleted those spams, and turned on the word verification feature.

SMS kena spam oso!! I'm gonna call up MAXIS and tell them to STOP sending me those BLARDY IDIOT sms to promote their "EXTRA SERVICES". I do not want any extra services thank you very much. What I want is an UNINTERRUPTED service from you STUPID MAXIS!! My call always get cut off after talking for about 30 min!!! SHIT! I pay to enjoy uninterrupted calls, NOT to receive spams!!

how ridiculous can this get???!!!

STOP BLARY SPAM ME !!

3 Comments:

Blogger totoro said...

report email spam (click spam button there), use email filters.

yup, word verification really helps!

SMS spam, call customer service and screw them 99 lah.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Wingz said...

you can actually sue maxis for those ads they sent you. They are making money on those ads and you are getting nothing. And they never asked for your approval before they start sending these sms

3:17 PM  
Blogger Prince of Darkness said...

If we are able to sue the service provider then maybe I should do the same, sue them and get some cash for shopping... :P

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home