Monday, September 12, 2005

Spring Cleaning

It all started with a BLACK TOP SHOP SINGLET. I was looking all over for it! ALL OVER! And couldn’t find it. Could it be in my cupboard then? I open up my cupboard, I see piles of t-shirts, house shirts, singlet, long skirt, short skirt, long pants, short pants... it was in a total mess!

Since I was in the cleaning mood, and I KNOW I WON’T be able to stop thinking about my BLACK TOP SHOP SINGLET until I find it, I have decided to tidy up my cupboard.

I have roughly counted how many garments I have. I’m not going to tell you exactly how many, but let me just say it can definitely last me for the rest of my life!!

By the way, my BLACK TOP SHOP SINGLET is still missing.

UPDATE: I have FINALLY found my Black Top Shop Singlet!!




Tier 1


Tier 2


Tier 3

2 Comments:

Blogger Prince of Darkness said...

Wow gal...what an amount of clothings tat you have. I'm no exception either, I always buy but seldom wear them. What a waste of me...sigh

1:15 AM  
Blogger ying yi said...

hahah. what I didn't mention is that there are still 2 stacks of baju behind each tier. hahahaha...

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home