Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tell ME WHYYYYY!!!!

why men like LONG HAIR??!!
Ever since I cut my hair, I have received SO MANY complements [ain't complaining ;)] BUT, mostly are from Ladies...
Men will give me "the look" and say "oh, you cut your hair, why? why getting shorter and shorter?? Long hair nicer..."
Why? Why men like long hair?
I think I look GREAT with short hair!!
*Luckily not ALL man, at least sidekick said I look good, he has to say that right???!! Other than that, everything would be fatal to him* Muahahahha!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous ThatJames said...

Naah, not true. I like short hair too. Emphasises the neck. And that is always a good thing, unless your neck is hideous! :)

11:03 AM  
Blogger ying yi said...

heh mine is definately NOT hideous =)

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

short hair like ai yori aoshi ? hmm men like long hair so when u flick ur hair in a huff they get all wet lol

12:50 AM  
Blogger ying yi said...

anonymous: heh! it won't be that fun if they got 'hit' by the long hair. Trust me, not fun at all.. heh heh heh

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home