Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fun Time

Had dinner with a bunch of my very good friend from my Pre-Uni days. FYI, those were my HAPPIEST DAYS!!!

ALL five of us met up together and our little brother of our group brought his lovely girl friend along… We met up at Chili’s… The food was OK, but the company was GREAT!!!

We BITCH BITCH BITCH about everything, (ok, mostly work), and managed to do abit of catching up.
The gathering lasted for only 2.5 hours! TOO SHORT!!!! Not enough time to finish all our RANTING and BITCHING!! Hahahah

Should do it more often……

3 Comments:

Blogger mitochondria said...

Pls lemme know when ur business kick-off!

11:01 AM  
Blogger ying yi said...

sure I will

1:09 PM  
Blogger Er Lern Loh said...

little brother here..... eeee.... I got home at 11.35pm!!!!!! Wahh.... managed to do some work with my student for 15 minutes and then went straight to bed!!!!!!! 0_0..... time sure flies....

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home