Sunday, October 30, 2005

Pissed again !!

I have to admit, I am a VERY impatient person. Impatient BUT fair.

Went to Starbucks with YY, it was a very loooong queue, coz there was only one barista on duty.

I can wait. I waited so damn blardy long at the pick up counter for my drinks. I did not complain because I know she was the only one on duty. I kept my mouth shut and stood there like an idiot waiting for the damn drinks!!

THEN, she did the did the UNTHINKABLE (well, actually not that UNTHINKABLE), she served the person behind me before serving me. BLARDY! I stood there for so loooong and she served the blardy person behind me. Coincidently the blardy person behind me ordered the same drink as me. So, I looked at the barrister and asked her (not in a very pleasant mode) “Excuse me, I thought I came first, why is she (pointing at the woman behind me) getting her drink before me? AND HOW LONG MORE DO I NEED TO WAIT…..??!!”

(Come onlah I don’t mind waiting because I understand that they were understaffed, BUT, I CANNOT tolerate people jumping queue …..)

She give me THE LOOK, then the cashier boy came and politely apologize to me and offered to send the blardy drink to my table….

Luckily, when the drink came, it came without whipped cream, as instructed (and normally being ignored), if not, I would have given them a piece of my mind right there and then. Of course, when the drink came, I did say Thank You….

2 Comments:

Blogger Muncher said...

wah..many der angry posts lately...

2:57 PM  
Blogger ying yi said...

heh, exam coming....
and, also pocket got burnt...
that's why bad mood.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home