Monday, November 14, 2005

YEAR END !

Here comes the year end.
People are getting married. I have 3 WEDDINGS to attend! Ang pows ang pows ang pows....
AND Christmas is also coming.... PRESSIES PRESSIES PRESSIES....
Cousin HP is coming back for his long deprived holidays.. as a *ahem* kind and er... Generous and extraordinary NICE cousin sister, I'll have to bring him out for chic hunting ;) and also MIGHT, just MIGHT ;) treat him lunch/dinner, definitely nothing alcohol!! FUN FUN FUN.. maybe will organize a small gathering, among the usual kakis.. just like good old days. WILL DO WILL DO WILL DO....
I am NOT COMPLAINING... all these are joyous occasions... I'm SURE I'll enjoy every single moment....
and, er... HOPEFULLY, this year's bonus will be out before January.
I'll be even happier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home