Thursday, February 09, 2006

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is around the corner. If you are as broke as myself, and would still like to present something nice to someone special, you could always write them a poem. If you are not creative at all, and has problem composing your own Poem, dont fret! HELP is here, here is a really good poem for you to er... plagiarize , by EE Cummings:

i like my body when it is with yourbody.
It is so quite new a thing.
Muscles better and nerves more.i like your body.
i like what it does,i like its hows.
i like to feel the spineof your body and its bones, and the trembling-firm-smooth ness and which i willagain and again and againkiss,
i like kissing this and that of you,i like, slowly stroking the, shocking fuzzof your electric fur, and what-is-it comesover parting flesh . . . .
And eyes big love-crumbs,
and possibly i like the thrill of under me you so quite new


IF YOU THINK this poem is too yuk mah... here is another one, also by EE Cummings:

i carry your heart with me(i carry it inmy heart)
i am never without it(anywherei go you go,my dear;
and whatever is doneby only me is your doing,my darling)
i fearno fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)
i wantno world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meantand
whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the budand the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which growshigher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

Here you go..... You are most welcomed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Prince of Darkness said...

Nice poem eh...haha. Very 'rou ma' la. Haha

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyer so very 'wat tat'!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home