Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dilemma

Finding the PERFECT wedding gown is NEVER EASY! What's more when choices are limited.

As such, I am CONSIDERING (really considering) to have mine tailor made. First, I'll have to figure out the silhouette, A line/princess? ball gown? or Mermaid.

Then I'll have to consider the neckline, straight? or boatneck.

I want something really simple. Perhaps an A line/princess or Mermaid with boatneck. Yes, I think I'll be more comfortable wearing a boatneck. I've got nothing much to show anyway....
and I'll have a low cut back, with flowers gathering at the back... and of course, a train. At least have to be 2 feet long train!!

This will cost around RM1,100 to RM1,500. Decision decision. Should I or should I not. Decision. Decision. hmmm......

4 Comments:

Blogger Prince of Darkness said...

You getting married, or are you just wanna have photo shots? Depends on yourself gal, if getting married, dun worry about spending more (it's once a life time, unless you wanna get married more than once :P), if for shots, maybe you wanna cut a little budget off, depends....

5:51 PM  
Blogger ying yi said...

it's for both... and I have abit of $$ to spare... ;)

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you have the $$, so get something you want.

But I think you'll just leave it there in the wardrobe after wearing it for once.

1:31 AM  
Blogger ying yi said...

true. maybbe i could pass it to my daughter next time. wahaha!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home