Friday, May 19, 2006

Random

The blardy air-cond in my room is dead. So I politely asked my dad to contact the air-cond man to come and fix it.

Me: Pa, air-cond in my room died. Can't switch on. Please ask the air-cond man to come and fix it.

Pa: Oh is it? what happened? Did you press the on button hard enough? or is it the remote? Did you change the batteries?

Me: Yeah yeah, I did everything.. fail to on. Confirm dead.

Pa: Oh good! let it be...

Me: .........

Me: Ok then, I shall sleep in your room until you fix it!

Pa: Can can no problem. You and your sis can take the bed. Your ma and I will sleep on the floor.

Me: o_O

apalahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No of course I didn't sleep in their room.
and yes! my room is as hot as hell!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous HPY said...

Your dad is DA MAN. Uncle Zen!

1:16 AM  
Blogger ying yi said...

I KNOW! anyway, fixed adi.

6:42 PM  
Blogger ying yi said...

I KNOW! anyway, fixed adi.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Prince of Darkness said...

Haha, it's good to hear that you're not roasted...:P

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home