Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hen's Nite

Atteneded my friend hen's night yesterday at the Ivy. oh.My.God! I didn't know things could get so WILD!

Penny and I arrived late. Upon our arrival, the bride to be made us dunk a glass of whiskey coke. Mind you. I can't drink. But am forced to dunk anyway. So, half a glass went down my stomach. and for most of the night, I sat on their high stool. of which I am blardy glad! I had a BLAST!! just by watching all the crazy things that the rest made the bride to be do.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

From requesting for a condom from a total stranger to dancing on the bar top, to dirty dancing with some total stranger (again) to err... lots of drinking and puking. Great night indeed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous HPY said...

Call me conservative but i so do not buy the need to dirty dance with strangers before you get married shit. They are harmless fun (condom etc) and then there are the wrong ones that gets too physical.

7:49 AM  
Blogger ying yi said...

well.. i had nothing to do with her 'dare'. as i said, i was there late. by the time i arrived, they've already started their shit. I was marely an 'observer'. To be frank, i disapprove of this shit as well. i'll rather have a nice massage session rather than this. but still.. this is her party. i cannot do much. if it were to be MY party, da sei dou em zou!!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home